17 January 2013

Writing a Book

In the past I have written 'top tips' on photography on this blog and I use those as a basis for answering questions when I give 121 training. I was thinking, as I woke up this morning, that it might be a good idea to get all those top tips, thoughts, ideas and issues concerning photography all written down. If I make them all available in one place ie a book, then people who ask me photography related questions will have a resource to dip in to.



I will consider this over the next few weeks and put together an idea of how this can be achieved. I can see me making a book and needing the creative ideas from my brilliant Graphic Designer friend Redroo Creatives.  She is a whizz with typefaces and I can see that this book will be a typographical masterpiece.

One thing to consider is do I offer this as a gift when people have had training - or do I sell it at a 'covering my costs' level? All things to consider.

Will keep you informed of progress.

. . . . . . . . . . A . . . . . . . . . . . .