30 January 2013

Daily RAoK

Have decided today that I should not only try and upload an image per day onto Instagram so that I am always thinking about images, art, composition, photography, and the beauty that surrounds me - but also to try and complete one random act of kindness each day - a RAoK.
 
Not sure how I will log these but will keep notes and see if I think it is worth reporting back or whether this is something that has to be kept private!
 
Today I have found an old family photograph for my cousin. She has very few of her and her mum and dad from when they lived in UK so this will be a new image for her family photo album.
 
I also started a 'Smile Jar' this month - the idea being that each time something makes you smile you jot it down onto a piece of paper and keep that in a jar and then later in the year you can empty your jar and remember all the good things.

Smile Jar at the beginning of January
 
 
I think the Smile Jar may begin to fill quickly as I complete my RAoK each day.

. . . . . . . . . . o . . . . . . . . .