11 January 2013

NLB Chair

I am proud to say that as from 4th January I am the Chair of my Friday morning network group.

I enjoy chairing meetings and it will also give me a chance to raise my profile a little. The main event taking place whilst I am Chair will be our attendance at the Love Business East Midlands event at Castle Donington race track on 14th February. NLB will be having a stand and representing the 20 quality businesses that form its membership.

I am going to offer an incentive to my fellow networkers in that the person bringing me the most 3rd party referral income from now to Easter will receive a gift as a thank you. Already have one member that is out in the front. Well done Sharon from Socius Ltd.
 
We have two new people wishing to become members which we will be considering next week. All good stuff.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .