17 January 2013

More work

An interesting week - so far...

Visited old friends and former colleagues to see if there are ways of working together. As we both seem to be doing well in our chosen changes in career, since we last worked together, we thought there may well be ways of working together. I will be receiving a brief in the next few days for me to get my teeth into and so they can see how I respond to specifics. Also they were very interested in my 'Small World' work and can see a way of using it for one of their clients. So perhaps Small World will be getting more exposure soon.

Whilst I was parked up capturing images of the setting sun up at Hicks Lodge I received a phone call from a lady I had met at the Ashby Castle WI meeting a couple of weeks ago. She had taken the advice I had given her and found a way of finding and downloading an instruction manual for her camera and was calling to ask if I could give her some 121 training. "No problem", I said. When I have heard from her about suitable dates I will be popping round to see her and delivering some training. Cant wait.

Sunset over Ashby Woulds from Hicks Lodge 15-1-13


This has a Rothko feel to it - but as I am so inspired by his work then I cannot help but notice his influence in my work.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .