12 July 2012

Keeping Clients Happy

What a fabulous week I have had. Been to 3 networking meetings, made many sales and booked in appointments for 121s and commissions for work.

Whilst I have been doing that I have been working on a number of commissions including one for a local company that have embraced my 'small world' work so much so they have given me toy vans painted in their livery to photograph and called to say "the vans would look great in puddles".

In contrast to that I have been capturing images for a website that will be going live in September to hit the gift giving time of year - commonly know as Christmas. This morning has seen me photographing the owner dressed in boots, woolly jumper and hat on one of the few days this month when it has been bright, sunny and, almost, summery. But we had to capture autumn to fit in with the feel for the website.

Here are a couple of shots from those commissions:

Toy Vans

Christmas is coming


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .