09 June 2012

Publicity and Products

I am attending many meetings in the next few weeks so I thought I would spend the day preparing products for sale and creating some new publicity.

Finally got to use my special hole punch to create these - such fun
I wanted to create a leaflet that looked like a strip of film. I had a lot of fun creating these and getting everything just where I needed it. I am rather proud of them - they will stand out on a table of leaflets - which is their task.

Making sure I have at least one of each of my notelet packs - some missing 
I have been selling quite a few of my notelet packs recently so I though it was time for a stock check and see which ones had run out. Seems I need to create 5 more packs just so that I have one of each - they have been selling well. I also decided to created a couple of new packs in the Small World series: one called 'Sunset' and the other 'Planes and Gulls'. Let's see how these sell over the next few weeks.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .