03 May 2012

Piano Restoration time-lapse movie

Successful capture of the piano being serviced and then the keys replaced and put back together. Had something like 2000 images to handle for this movie and the result is a 2 min movie showing just how much hard work Doug puts into looking after these keyboards for his clients.

Yesterday I go the chance to show it to people who would give me constructive criticism. I have taken on board their suggestions and ideas and I will give the movie a final polish before I post it on here - I might also add some originally composed music as well.

In the meantime here is a still from the movie and I need to get back to the software and do those final tweaks - watch this space.


www.klassickeysgb.com
Doug playing to the camera - hmmmmm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .