30 May 2012

Exhibition decisions being made

My exhibition at Burton Town Hall for the week of 18th June is looming large. Have been deciding which of my images to exhibit, how big and what type of frame. I like three different types of frame and have set myself a generous budget.

Have been in touch with Hayman Graphics to ask for a quote on the three types of finish - batterned foamex, foamex with thin frame or floating frame. The cost will be the determining factor. Spent the afternoon checking what size the images need to be and which will work best together. I have decided on the planes and gulls triptych (spelling?) - the large colour image in the middle will be A1 and the two black and white ones at the side will be A2.



I am also getting a quote for other images from my small world project which I may exhibit at Melbourne Arts Festival in September. Plan A and Plan B sorted.

  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .