17 March 2012

Sound

Was going to spend the day editing sound. Either I am not in the mood for this or everyone is being really noisy today.

Tried Plan B - a time-lapse movie on the clouds out of my window. And guess what - I did everything wrong - wrong ISO chosen and lots of noise, under-exposed images, incorrectly focused camera, wrong f stop showing nasty sensor blobs, battery not fully charged, didn't empty memory card, used an old and rubbish lens. Glad this happened on a personal project.

Everything = wrong.
Have highlighted the sensor blobs - think the one top right might even be an insect!

OK let's take a deep breath, charge up the battery, wipe the memory card, put a nicer lens on the camera and set it up again. Nope I failed at that as well.

The alternative is to take a day off - but I have forgotten how to do that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .