23 February 2012

Clear night for ...networking

After cloudy nights hampering my chance to capture the ISS again I was delighted to see a sunny day today, which bode well for a clear star filled night. However I was trying out a new networking event. This time with fellow creatives. Very interesting. Hatch'd at Quad in Derby. I may have even received a commission - brilliant. But all this meant I was not able to get out with my camera.

Encouraged to attend this meeting by the delightful Tilley from Red Door Studios. Great chance for us to catch up with each other and discuss our current projects. Useful advice and support given and very gratefully received. Hoping to attend again next month and get some other creative people interested, here's hoping that Michele from Redroo Creatives is feeling better and comes along with us.

Signed up to get involved with Director Marinella Senatore who is producing Derby Soap Opera - the world's largest film. It will be a fascinating project to be involved with.

I may not have captured the ISS this evening but I have had a really rather splendid time networking and caught glimpses of Venus and Jupiter whilst we were driving up and down the A38.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .