06 January 2012

Business

After a busy week giving presentations, networking, catching up with people after the Christmas break and only having 2 hours sleep last night (no idea why - so I just carried on working) - I have now set up 7 job bags of work to do between now and beginning of March.

Seven job bags - Nice

This is tremendous and it confirms to me that I made all the correct choices back in 2008. As my degree course draws to a close I will have lots of work to achieve for that - but my clients will come first. The degree has opened doors, given me confidence and equipped me with techniques and skills to deliver excellent quality service for my clients.

I plan to re brand my company with the help of the gifted, and very talented, Redroo Creatives during the spring and I will relaunch the new look business with their help as I graduate in June.

In the meantime I am getting out there meeting client briefs and exceeding them, continuing networking, developing my offer, developing my skills and marketing my company.

One last thing ...
I am in the market for a Business Mentor. I see it as a back scratching exchange so if you know anyone that needs some updated photography (personal or business) then I'll be happy to chat to them to see if we can help each other.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .