03 January 2012

AE - First Attempt

PhotoFilm

This wont look like much and it did take me 3.5 hours to create this movie but I have, finally, mastered the technique to make my first 20 second 'PhotoFilm'. Was given some top tips today on how to make After Effects do what I wanted. I have put them all into action and made my first PhotoFilm this evening.

I have many projects I want to do that involve using this technique so I will continue practising and learning more about the software.

Here's a screen grab of the beast when I was just about to render it:

This actually looks incredibly neat - it was much more chaotic then it looks!

I need to learn how to get it onto my Vimeo account so that I can create a link so you will be able to watch them as I create them - but for now I am off to sleep and give my eyes a rest. Great sense of achievement from doing this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .