26 December 2011

Restoration

This is another lovely part of my work. Restoring people's precious treasured images. Have been given two photographs to sort out.


As you can see one needs tidying up to remove the creases and tears and the other I need to try and bring back the detail.

This is going to be lots of fun.



Noticed in the image on the left that the gentleman in the centre is holding a rabbit - which I had not noticed on the original. I love the backdrop cloth on the image on the right which only became apparent when I was getting up close and personal with it and repairing it. I think I have over done the contrast on the image with the two people so will revisit that.

Reflection:
Realised I haven't put on my website how much I charge for this service. I need to include that I can scan 35mm negatives (colour and black and white) and 35mm slides along with photographs in any state of repair. Must sort that out.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .