17 December 2011

Product Table

All ready to start experimenting over the next two weeks ready to get out and capture product shots for some of my business contacts.

I have the cold light to go under the product table; a lead for my Speedlite flash so I can get it off camera and do more interesting things with the light; a second Speedlite flash which also has a soft box and will be triggered by infra-red - both of these can be attached to the product table. All that is missing is the product table itself. It is being adjusted so that I can fit the cold light underneath it. Hopefully it'll be here on Monday and then I'll start experimenting.

Once I have it all set up and ready to go I shall post images. Very excited about this because if I can make all this work I can offer my small business clients studio quality product shots that can be completed in their home or office. Have worked really heard to get the elements of this into manageable and relatively easy to carry boxes/bags.

All this is helping me understand where I want the business to be and the unique offers I can make. Will also make it easier for me to develop my business plan for the coming year.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .