14 December 2011

Digging through the archives

Had to look through my archives for some images I captured when I first had my camera. I need them to help me illustrate a point about film and digital cameras in a talk I'm giving.

Wow what a trip down memory lane that was.
Anstey 1980

Photos of me with spots and ripped jeans - what a state I was - and yet I thought I was so cool! Photos of some favourite people that whilst I hadn't forgotten about them I had forgotten about these images. One in particular made me realise why I fancied them all that time ago (can't show that one - people will get upset) and another that made me realise why my sister keeps saying what she does about him.

Anstey 1980

Memory lane I do love you at times. Really made me smile at the end of a very long day. And I found my attempt at a William Egglestone - this was taken in the early 80s:

Edale 1980
 
 
Cambridge 1990
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .