12 December 2011

Books Books Books

Yesterday I ordered three books.
One for a client made for her parents to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary.

Copy of the one I made for my mum earlier this year. I can't keep using her copy to show people. So I have ordered my own copy.

And finally, blurb were offering a new product - a notebook. A notebook which contains your images every 6 pages or so. I thought I would have a look at them 6 x 9 inches sounds a good size for a notebook. Then if I like them I can think about ordering more for gifts to clients and also offer it as a product I can create for people.

I love creating things. I should have been planning and preparing a presentation and an essay but creativity comes first in my book.

Oh see what I did there!

Tee hee

Reflection:
My website does not contain information about the fact that I can create photo books for people nor how much this might cost them. Spent half an hour updating my website to link to the Joan book I created for my mum (above). I also added prices based on the book I created for the 40th Wedding Anniversary (above).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .