03 November 2011

WIBN Burton - success

Another smashing meeting with my Women in Business Network at Dovecliffe Hall Hotel.

I cannot believe how great these meetings are. Such great people doing such wonderful things - some so creative, some so supportive, some so practical - but all provided by women who are dedicated, passionate and inspiring.

Camera Appreciation - Gift Card

Today I promoted - for the first time - my camera appreciation gift card idea. These went down really well and I had five people showing interest, which I will follow up tomorrow. From zero to five in 60 seconds - that is brilliant. Plus I had one confirmed booking for some training for next week.

These gift cards will address the issues raised by comments I have had over the last few months and hopefully help people find unique gift ideas for their loved ones:

"My husband bought a camera but he never uses it cos I don't think he understands all the buttons."

"I'm going to buy my mum a camera can you teach her about photography so she gets the best from it."

"My daughter is going to study Art and part of that is photography can you see if she is talented."

"I have loads of images on my computer
but I don't know what to do with them."


I cannot praise our organiser enough - the wonderful Rebecca Hogarth. The business that comes my way through these meetings is directly down to her - so I thank her, most sincerely. If any of you reading this are interested in attending then please email me. If you are a woman in business then I whole heartedly recommend you find a local business network and make it work for you too.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .