30 October 2011

Camera Appreciation

GIFT VOUCHER
I have been asked many times about the 1-2-1 training I offer. I have also been thinking about how people can have access to that and also thinking about the forthcoming gift giving season - commonly known as Christmas.

To that end I have created some uniquely numbered 'camera appreciation - gift cards'. These can then be purchased and proudly presented as a gift.

Front and Back of the 'Gift Card'

The card allows the owner to spend an hour with me exploring their camera, demystifying the buttons and ensuring they get the results they want from their camera. I will also offer inspiration for what to do with those beautiful images captured.

I will begin marketing these next week and in preparation I have set up a new page on my website.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .