09 September 2011

NLB - website advice

A very interesting meeting at NLB at George and Dragon, Thringstone. More support and advice given and happily received. Plans are coming together for our Visitors Day in a couple of weeks. I am sending out invitations hoping that we can boost numbers for our guest speaker. From the sounds of it we are going to be a tightly packed room of people. Should be quite interesting.

I can confidently report that the Peter Bourne Communications 10 minute talk given by Peter Bourne himself this morning was just as good as the talk given by Justine Bourne yesterday. Learnt a lot from both talks and I will take away ideas for updating my website and interrogating my stats. I monitor the stats on my blog regularly and can see where and when hits occur, but do not do the same for my website. Must make it a habit.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .