27 September 2011

Fashion


Model: Laura Kureczko. Photography: Joanne Cooper.
Fashion: Joanne Cooper. Make-up: Laura Kureczko.

I have had very encouraging feedback to my portrait work and feel that my portfolio could do with some new images. Also I have been asked if I do fashion photography. Today I decided to combine the two and see where it leads. Taking inspiration from Irving Penn, Cecil Beaton and Albert Eisenstaedt and their iconic Vogue cover shots.

Model: Laura Kureczko. Photography: Joanne Cooper.
Fashion: Joanne Cooper. Make-up: Laura Kureczko.

I purchased the fan, the mask, the gloves, the red lipstick and the black eyeliner. I think I am beginning to appreciate the hard work of the make-up artists and hair stylists. I know an excellent make-up artist and my next fashion shoot will involve her.

Laura and I are going to book the studio and work on some other images together. I am finding this quite exciting.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .