29 August 2011

Racing

Oh now that's nice. My favourite neighbour has invited me to go racing with him next month. This will boost the sports images side of my portfolio. I have horse racing images but no greyhound racing. I'm reminded of the image on the front cover of a Blur 'Parklife' album. I'll find it:


I'm looking forward to that and Hall Green isn't too far away. Might even get lucky when I have a flutter - I have a shopping list of camera equipment I am interested in.

I have just checked their website and they have daytime racing on Monday and Wednesday which is free entry. If I don't capture any decent shots at the race night I may have a chat with them to arrange an 'all areas' pass to capture the rawness of the racing and the power and elegance of the dogs.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .