20 August 2011

Paths cross

When I first met my new friend - Michele, who owns Redroo Creatives at the WIBN Burton launch meeting - she said she recognised me. I have an appalling memory so I took her at her word and more efficient memory. We have been friends now for 10 weeks and during that time we have talked about previous careers, ex-boyfriends, countries we've visited, friends, clubs, societies, keep fit classes to see if we can find out where she recognises me from and where we might have met before.
After spending a couple of days with her, house sitting, and photographing the gorgeous Ruby, we got to talking about training and college courses. And guess what? We found it. We found where our paths had crossed.
It turns out we were both on a dreamweaver course run by Burton College back in 2004 ish. That's why she recognised me - well I think she recognised the back of my head cos she sat on the back row. (Back of my head has always been my best side). Finally we can relax and just get on with being friends.
Michele tells this tale much more eloquently than I do so click here and go and read her telling of the story.
Such fun.
Raise your glasses and make a toast ... "to new friendships".
Ooooo toast - right I'm off for some breakfast.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .