23 August 2011

Buildings

Where would you be without your friends?

I followed my Plan B yesterday and went to see my model railway enthusiast friend. I asked to borrow 3 of his buildings, he said yes. I have the church, which you have already seen, a pub and a workmans shed/hut.


The Masons Arms

Workmans Hut

On my way home I couldn't resist popping into the toy shop in Ashby de la Zouch (Shellbrook Toys) to have another look at their railway models. I couldn't resist the challenge of the building kits. I chose one to make my own shop frontage.

It took me 3 hours to make half of it and I continued until the light became too dull. I went to bed with super glue on my finger tips. Thankfully nothing else was attached to them.

Once created I will line up all the buldings, get all the little people out of their boxes and see what might occur in the Small World.

. . . . . . . . . . . .