03 July 2011

Hicks Lodge

Been round Hicks Lodge on my bike this afternoon. Lovely. Lots of routes to explore. I will make a habit of this. I swallowed too many flies. Need my brothers help with my bike. It often won't go into first - think a tiny adjustment with the derailer is required but would like his thoughts.

Hicks Lodge Cafe - but didn't stop for refreshments

Albert Village Lake - all these tracks will be linked some day soon

Only tiny disappointment is that you can only enter and exit through the main entrance/car park. There is no way of joining it from the village. I have a feeling this will be addressed at some point but not in the near future I fear.

Would recommend it to anyone, hills and gentle slopes - suits everyone.

Right I'm off for a bath.

~~~~~~ <> ~~~~ <> ~~~~~~