23 April 2011

Having one of those days

OK I am about to give up, stop and go and sit in the sun.
So far today these things have gone wrong...
  • I closed a word document after updating it with an awful lot of work. On closing I clicked 'No' when asked would you like to save changes? Why? Don't ask - because I don't know.
  • Next I knocked the iron off the ironing board and it hit the carpet hot side down and melted the top layer of the carpet. Honestly you can't make this stuff up.
  • And now after updating my research work with many, many, many images it wont let me save it. It says the file is too big? Really it does. I stupidly used the full size jpegs (4MB) rather than resizing them (75KB) and there were more than 40 of them. I know STUPID. I have resized the images and am just waiting to see what happens to the file once it has finished responding to me clicking 'remove some images' option which it asked me when trying to close.
Fingers crossed everyone.

It's gone - I will need to do those three thousand words again.

~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~   ~ ~ ~