30 March 2011

Still Films

Quite interested in the idea of still films. DuckRabbit has some simple but stunning ideas on this idea. This is something I want to do for the Photo-Canopy brief when I visit the Clay works and the Landfill. I will also be doing some personal projects on the heritage of my local area and this would be a lovely way to show the work on the website.

Although this is not a new idea - it is a lovely way of adding layers to photography. 


Equipment and Training
Oral History practitioners in the East Midlands have suggested a Zoom H1 with an accessory kit as cost effective good starting point for this idea. I have organised to receive some training from East Midlands Oral History Archive. 

Zoom H1

Accessory Kit

Watch this space as this idea develops.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -