22 November 2010

Right up my Street

Whilst at Print Space Frede Spencer Photography Agent who runs Twenty Twenty called in to give talk through a brief. 

Frede Spencer
He requires an image for an advertising campaign for one of the Olympic Sponsors. This needs to be ready to show him when he comes up to Nottingham on 7th December. 

With this brief he wants us to appreciate the work an agent does for a photographer and to that end we need to cost up the shoot for the campaign. This is the sort of work I used to do so I am right on this.

I instantly got an idea having seen the list of sponsors, this coupled with inspiration from the 'From Back Home' exhibition yesterday. Whilst waiting for images to be printed I sent a text to someone who could help me. They agreed and I have arranged a photo shoot for Tuesday morning.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -