16 October 2010

Mini Book

Not surprisingly the 3 x mini books have arrived from Snapfish before the larger Book arrives. I am very pleased with these. This time I have put a picture of an eye on the front rather than my details because I think the last one was picked up and taken because the person thought it was a business card! Well that's what I choose to think anyway. I will put my details on the back page.


The Big Book
I was unable to go back to see the client last week on Thursday/Friday because the weather was just awful. Also I think I want to be able to take the first step book with me just so she knows it is coming together. It will also give me the chance to show her some of the images I have taken so far and gauge her reaction.

I showed a friend the images for this project last night - they were very impressed. I have to say that seeing them with fresh eyes after 5 days of not seeing them I am confident that I have some lovely shots. I believe my client will ultimately be pleased with the finished result.

Until I have the Book back I will not make a start on the page layouts for the finished Big Book because I want to make sure the images work well together and the ideas I had for page layouts are successful.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -