29 October 2010

Marketing Ideas

With my book making going up a notch and loving every minute I need to make sure I am covering all bases for getting my work out there and in front of people. Today I have been looking at marketing ideas. Quite liked the idea of having a memory stick branded and containing some of my work - that I can leave with clients - or be used to hand over work to clients.

Found a website that lets me upload my logo to the product just to get an idea of how it would look - much fun.



Having requested quotes for 50 1GB branded sticks it seems they will cost approximately £5 each. But useful to have in my mind for the future.

Spent some time over the last week updating my website - www.joannecooper.biz - with new images, adding a price list and making sure special offers are visible for customers. I have also added a piece about copyright and infringement after advise from Ian. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -