12 October 2010

Book Creation

28th September

Given an assignment - to create a book that needs to be ready by 20th October (when Ed Swinden will be a guest lecturer) to cover one of these themes: Object; Place; People; Narrative.

I have made 2 books over the summer - but this needs to be a new book and not be a portfolio style book but to contain a cohesive and connected set of images.

I have a commission to produce a 'coffee table book' for a client who has restored a Grade II Listed Building in the Churchgate Conversation Area of Loughborough. I have decided to make use of this assignment to help me develop and work through my ideas for my client.

I produced a tearsheet of images that have given me inspiration for the photographs I will be taking.






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -