23 September 2010

Lists

Had a quick run down of how the year will pan out - all subject to change obviously. Will be given a handout once the photocopier is fixed this might mean I get a better handle on what will be happening and when. It looks like we might have a few sessions with the Year 2 students - this is fabulous because it means I can get a better idea of what is going to happen and have people to ask questions as they will have already experienced it. Many things that I can get involved in over the coming year - including:

There are so many interesting things in this list that I am almost jealous of myself. Terribly exciting opportunities.


Peter Durant
Peter Durant was a guest lecturer last year. I have dug out my notes to remind myself about him and the sort of things he talked about.


Re-reading through my notes I realise I enjoyed his talk and his attitude - and subsequently I have enjoyed seeing his images. I mentioned to a friend that PD was looking for an Assistant, they had a look at his website. The feedback I received was that they thought they were looking at my images. Perhaps PD and I have a  similar style, perhaps this is worth pursuing.


Bradford Media Museum
There is the chance to get funding from their annual awards pot (total of £20,000). 

Information and application form can be found here

This is where Simon Roberts got his funding from to produce 'We English'. The closing date for this is 1st October 2010.

I have revisited the list I prepared for my ideas for the FMP last March. I really fancy doing the landfills and scrapheaps project.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -